The Entertainment Development Ticket Club (ED Ticket Club) is a preferred partner incubation programme comprising of a pool of SMMEs in the entertainment and media industries. Brought to you in partnership with SAICA ED (a division of one of the leading accountancy institutes in the world – SAICA), the tailored program was established to transform, uplift and develop Exemted Micro – Enterprises (EME’s) and Qualifying Small Enterprises (QSE’s) in the entertainment and media space.
The programme creates superior returns for investors by investing in entertainment related small businesses, providing these entrepreneurs with sustainable opportunities to obtain support and training to further develop their small businesses.
This is a real opportunity for corporates to create positive transformation and supplier and enterprise development solutions aligned to the B-BBEE codes.
What we do?
We provide solutions for corporate transformation initiatives and Enterprise and Supplier Development (ESD) by assuring quality and vetted service providers. This is made possible with a partnership programme that is recognized by all major B-BBEE verification agencies and consultants.
The ED Ticket Club programme targets effective development in 3 key areas:
1. Leadership Development (Entrepreneurial Leadership Skills)
2. Business Development (Strategic and Operational Skills)
3. Financial Excellence (Systems and Management Skills)
Who are the beneficiaries?
Our training program is aimed at entertainment suppliers:
• Entertainment houses (Dance, Music & other Performing Arts)
• Recording Companies (Representing/Managing Musicians)
• Talent Agencies/Management Companies
• Production companies (Audio Visual, Sound, Staging, Video, New Media and Multimedia Companies)
• Event Organisers
What Corporates benefit?
• Points on the BEE scorecard
• An opportunity to diversify their supply chain
• Assistance to de-risk their supply chain
Why SMEs in the Entertainment Industry?
We strongly believe in the notion that the creative industries are key economic drivers in South Africa. Providing enterprise development for small businesses in the entertainment industry contributes to job creation and SME sustainability in the sector.
Contact: Peter Sibeko
Mobile: +27 72 269 5211
To join the club click here.